- The primary goal of the Saint Bonaventure High School Booster Club is to lead and organize ALL fundraising activities for all SBHS sports throughout the year.
- This is achieved by student athletes selling ads for all sports programs, concession sales at various sporting events, Logo wear and SBHS apparel sales, BBQ fundraiser, etc.
- To contact SBHS parents to volunteer for all these events to help us, without which we cannot raise the funds for our athletic programs.
The Saint Bonaventure High School Booster Club is an all-volunteer organization that is committed to supporting coaches, athletes, and ALL sports programs in a positive way both on and off the field. Our goal is to promote a spirit of unity, goodwill and enhance relationships among the parents, administration, faculty, coaching staff, players, and throughout the Seraph community.
- to help raise school spirit by promoting a positive atmosphere as part of our athletic events
- to provide Seraph spirit wear celebrating our school and its symbols
- to help lead the community by setting an example of volunteerism and involvement in school activities
- to provide financial support and supplement our school’s budget for safety equipment, tournament fees, Uniforms, Facility maintenance, and equipment upgrades that provides our student athletes the ability to continue to play over a dozen different sports
- to help promote the positive athletic experiences that play such a vital role in our children’s development
- and to enhance the enjoyment of the Seraphs athletic experience for our community, our visitors and our guests.